General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of 'StyledListedSold.com', and it’s subdomains (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the Canada, US, and internationally is provided by Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy, a division of Style Corporation (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes.
- You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of courses.styledlistedsold.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. You should check these General Terms & Conditions regularly.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service then the latter shall prevail.
- To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If SLS Academy has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- SLS Academy reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community, or annoying other users, you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
4. Intellectual property
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications, templates, and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in SLS Academy.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use StyledListedSold.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any StyledListedSold.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of StyledListedSold.com content requires the prior written permission of SLS Academy.
- The names, images and logos identifying SLS Academy or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Style Corporation and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of SLS Academy or any other third party.
- SLS Academy students will have limited access and rights to use and manipulate templates, trademarks, and patents, as well as SLS Academy logos, for your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at StyledListedSold.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to info@StyledListedSold.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- All content provided on or through the service, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons regarding or relating to SLS Academy, it’s products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, SLS Academy excludes all representations and warranties (whether expressed or implied by the law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. SLS Academy does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness, or performance of any aspect of the service or any of its content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by SLS Academy is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of SLS Academy for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate content on the service.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes SLS Academy’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, neither SLS Academy nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity or anticipated savings; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use of the service, regardless of the form of action.
- SLS Academy does not warrant that functions available on or through the service will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. Termination and SLS Academy’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Governing Laws and International use
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- At this time, all materials have been created to be Canada-specific. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Canada, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside of Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and SLS Academy chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- SLS Academy shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SLS Academy. SLS Academy has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that SLS Academy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- The Service is owned and operated by SLS Academy, a division of Style Corporation, a company registered in Canada and whose registered office address is at 53 Jackson Ave, Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 3N7.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
These terms relate to the paid-for online services supplied to you through the courses.styledlistedsold.com website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and Payment
a. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make the authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may declient o supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
b. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on StyledListedSold.com. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid (for instalment plans, first payment must be received before course will be released).
c. Your credit card details are not handled by SLS Academy. All payment and all credit card handling is provided through the third party, Stripe or Paypal Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
a. Immediately upon purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to the student acknowledging payment and successful enrolment in the course. This email will contact an online URL where the course materials will be located. Students will be required to create a password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
b. New course content will be delivered in the order of the course outline. For pre-sale courses, content will not be released until the course’s scheduled release date. Some courses may require successful completion of quizzes or assignments before the next module is released.
c. Students will have lifetime access to the course material.
3. Using the Online Course Service
a. SLS Academy warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service, and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the Internet, errors and omissions do occur and SLS Academy does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
b. SLS Academy is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. SLS Academy reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
c. In the event that SLS Academy withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service, a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
4. Posting of Content
a. Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the SLS Academy website, including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion groups. All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
5. No commercial use
a. All Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. SLS Academy reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of SLS Academy.
6. Cancellation and Refunds
a. Refunds will be issued for Online Course Services ONLY if 10% or less of the course has been completed. Refund requests must be submitted in writing no later than the 7th day after purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that time, you will be issued an exchange credit to be used for any other SLS Academy course offerings. For the Real Estate Staging Professional (RESP) certification course, any materials sent to student must be returned at the student’s expense in order to receive full refund, otherwise student will be billed for the cost of the materials, and receive a refund for the balance.
b. If for any reason you feel that our course is not of an acceptable standard, or does not deliver what we promised, you may request a refund, per our money-back guarantee. In order to be eligible, you must contact us within 10 days of completing your certification. You will be required to complete a feedback form, to help us to understand your request, and we will process your return, in full, right away.
c. Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms, and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers, we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.