Are you frustrated because you know there’s an easier way?
You are not alone!
Each year, $1.3 trillion dollars is wasted because people aren’t using their software efficiently. Jackie Kiadii can teach you how to take control of your workday by learning how to use your software the right way. Her training focuses on shortcuts, tips and tricks to help her students get maximum benefit from their software — so they can get their work done more quickly and efficiently.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- Why it pays to learn shortcuts
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts that work throughout Microsoft Office. These are shortcuts you can use in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more (plus program specific shortcuts that will save you time and efforts)
- How to add photos easily to dress up your documents
- How to easily create a photo album to showcase your portfolio
- Plus, so much more!
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on February 23, 2017
- Lifetime access
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.