**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
“Value Added” is a buzz word for today’s entrepreneur, and when it comes to Systems Unlocked, it is an understatement. I knew Systems Unlocked would be good,...Read More
“Value Added” is a buzz word for today’s entrepreneur, and when it comes to Systems Unlocked, it is an understatement. I knew Systems Unlocked would be good, but it has far exceeded my expectations in terms of content and templates. I have purchased everything SLS Academy offers, from completing their RESP certification to the webinars—and every single one is excellent, but without a doubt Systems Unlocked is their best product yet This is a must have if you want to streamline and organize your business.Read Less
Do your systems and processes need a boost?
Are you asking yourself "what systems and processes"?
Are you running a business, or is your business running you?
It’s time to take control of your business, as the CEO of your business. Growth can be stunted and challenging without efficiencies in place, and we want you to thrive.
In this course, we take you step-by-step through creating the systems that you need to operate your business effectively and efficiently. Whether you are running your business solo or leading a team, this training will ensure that you have the tools you need to take back your time.
Learn at your own pace, implementing the training as you go.
PLUS, we provide a TON of templates and swipe files for you so that you don’t have to re-invent the wheel. Seriously...it's a ridiculous number of templates that have been successfully implemented in Shauna Lynn Simon's own home staging company.
Do you struggle to stay on task? Do you find yourself constantly racing the clock to get things done?
We all have the same number of hours in a day - do you ever wonder how some people seem to make so much better use of them?
It’s not a secret - it’s about having effective and efficient systems in place.
What we cover:
- Service Execution - how to run your services effectively AND efficiently to ensure that every project is executed smoothly.
- Client Onboarding - how to onboard your clients to ensure that expectations are clearly set and outlined, and both you and your client have what you need to confidently move forward with the project.
- Task Management - how to ensure that critical details are not missed or overlooked.
- Time management - how to manage your time and your focus to accomplish the things that you need to move your business forward.
- Effective Communication - how to implement communication systems for success.
- Critical Systems Management - how to create business systems that work.
- Productivity - how to be more productive and maximize your time to work less and make more (increased productivity = increased revenue).
- Standard Operating Procedures - what they are, why you need them, and how to create, execute, and communicate them effectively.
- Marketing Strategy Management - how to create an executive an effective marketing strategy and objectives to evaluate new marketing opportunities for your business.
- Effective Proposal Management and Follow-up - getting to "yes" with an effective system behind you.
What you get:
- Video tutorials with accompanying module notes
- Templates, checklists, cheat sheets, and swipe files
- In-course discussion
- On-going support
- Lifetime access
Is this for you?
The truth is that systems can work for any size company.
While they are easiest to initially implement with smaller companies, every company can benefit from improved efficiencies. This leads to greater growth strategies, happier employees, and much less stress and frustration. No matter where you are at in your growth, the time to get these systems in place is now.
Here's a little secret - it all starts with a clear process…
Once you have a clear process in place, it's a simple matter of executing it, and being consistent.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of things that you need to remember to do for each project?
Do you struggle in the initial phone calls with what to say, and what information to gather?
Do you find that your consultations all seem to have a different beginning and end?
Do you feel like you are constantly re-inventing WHAT you are doing and HOW you are doing it?
We all know that in the world of home staging if something can go wrong, it probably will.
Having the right systems in place helps to ensure a seamless process and a positive outcome, every time, regardless of the hiccups that you face along the way.
Create a winning experience for your clients every time by having a clear and consistent process. When you are confident in every step that you are taking throughout the process, it’s easy for your clients to trust you, and sales will come naturally.
Don't miss out on your chance to get yourself set up for success!!
$599.00Consultation Power PackIncludes Systems Unlocked Business Training PLUS our top-rated Conquering the Consult (with Confidence) course.
$1,199.00Ultimate Business Power PackIncludes: Includes Systems Unlocked Business Training PLUS Conquering the Consult (with Confidence) course | Business of Staging Course | 1 Year Home Staging Business Builders Training Centre Membership
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.