The short-term rental economy is here to stay!
This industry is quickly becoming mainstream and the need for short-term rental design is in high demand. Designing for short-term rentals goes above and beyond making a space look inviting! Stagers are in a great position to capitalize on this exciting industry.
In this session, you will learn tips and tricks from expert short-term rental designers and Airbnb Superhosts so that you can confidently add short-term rental design to your list of services.
In this replay, you will learn:
- Understand the basics of short-term rental platforms - a working knowledge of the business-side will help you in your short-term rental design pursuits.
- Know when to employ design practices from hotel and residential industries and how to think outside the box - what works, what doesn’t, and why.
- Learn why it’s important to provide staging training for your hosts and cleaning teams (spoiler alert: first impressions and reviews are everything to success in the short-term rental economy!)
- Gain exposure to smart technologies that will benefit you or your clients in running short-term rental properties.
- Plus, so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Open Forum Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on September 16, 2020
- Lifetime access