**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
It can be challenging to be the sales manager, the administrative assistant, the accountant, and of course, the home stager. Organize your business, and create the life that you set out to when you chose this career. In this class, you will learn how to work efficiently, and how to transition to adding staff as your company grows.
Work smarter, not harder, and take back your time! A well-managed business IS possible, if you have the right tools. Learn what these tools are, and how to put them to work for you, and take control of the day-to-day of your business.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- Importance of systems and automation
- How to outline your policies and procedures
- What to do when a policy or system isn’t working
- How to create a system to ensure that every project is executed smoothly, and the tools to do it with
- How systems can help you to grow your business efficiently
- Plus so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on Feb 27, 2019
- Stage-Ready Guide (.pdf)
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.