**Price are in USD and include applicable taxes**
USE PROMO CODE MKTGPRESALE250
TO RECEIVE $250 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE
Full course expected to be available Spring 2018
Create a fool-proof marketing strategy to ensure a steady stream of clients and opportunities!
NOTE: This course is designed for those that have already received their home staging certification through an alternate home stager training provider.
Do you how to capture potential clients' attention online?
Are you standing out from the crowd?
Do you know where your clients are hanging out, and how to reach them?
This is the course for you!
Marketing for Success is all creating a plan that helps you to create a consistent brand, and get your marketing messaging out to every potential client. From the importance of the words you use, to creating a visually appealing website, growing your online presence, and so much more! Marketing for Success helps you to create a solid marketing plan to build and grow your business.
PLUS, we provide you with guidelines, cheat sheets and templates to get you creating beautiful promotional material and capturing your audience.
- Video Tutorials with detailed training notes
- Templates, checklists, cheat sheets, and guides for getting started
- In-course discussion
- On-going support
- Lifetime access to all training materials, including any future updates
A properly structured marketing strategy and dynamic sales techniques, plus the ability to sell YOU key to your success. It doesn't matter how great your home staging business is if no one knows that you exist!
Invest in your success today! In addition to our business training program, we also offer job shadowing opportunities and 1-on-1 coaching services to help you to implement all that you will learn in the course.
What you will learn:
- How to define your target market, and create your value proposition and mission statement
- Basic Sales and Marketing techniques
- The importance of the words that you use in selling
- The selling process
- Up-selling your additional revenue streams
- Branding your business
- Creating a strong online presence
- Building an impactful website
- Top marketing strategies for home staging businesses and how to understand which advertising mediums best suit your business
- Building relationships to grow your business
- Opt-ins, lead magnets, sales funnels, and landing pages - what these are, and how to use them (including swipe files)
- Creating your marketing plan
Not yet certified as a home stager? For more information about our complete Real Estate Staging Professional Certification Training program, check out the course here or visit us at www.StyledListedSold.com.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS:
- Any home stagers in business for 3 years or less
- New home stagers ready to launch their business
- Any home stager that is overwhelmed with the idea of marketing, and wants a guideline for getting started, and where to focus time, energy, and funds
- Any home stager that has already received their home staging certification, either through SLS Academy's RESP training program, or any other training provider.
**We highly recommend completing your certification training BEFORE investing in this course - register for our Real Estate Staging Professional Certification Training today!
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.