**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
In this first book in the series, we cover the costs that you should expect to launch, and maintain, your home staging business, and provide you with a step-by-step guide to outlining what services you will offer, what each service will include, and what you will charge for your services (something that practically every home stager, and business owner, struggles with).
From consultations to full staging to your additional services, we cover it all! Plus, we provide you with easy-to-use worksheets to guide you!
- The cost of doing business
- Profitable Services for Home Staging Consultants
- Additional Services you can Include and Add Value
- How to Price your Services
- Forecasting Sales and Costs
- Plus so much more!
**Information contained in this eBook can also be found in our Business of Staging course**
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.