**Prices are in USD**
We cover from what to have in place before you hire, to how to determine what type of help you need, whether to hire or outsource your staffing, and finding the right candidates to build a successful and thriving home staging business.
From hiring to firing and everything in between, we cover it all! Plus, we provide you with an easy-to-use worksheet to guide you.
Purchase this valuable eBook now to discover...
- What you need to do prior to hiring
- Policies and procedures to have in place as you grow, and what to do when they are not working for you
- How the hiring process works
- How to determine the type of position to hire
- How to find, hire, and retain the right person for your company
- Common hiring mistakes to avoid
- How to structure your training
- How to let go of team members that are not the right fit for your team
- Plus so much more!
- eBook (pdf version)
- eBook (ePub version - compatible with most eReaders)
- Inventory Tracking template, with instructions for use
- Easy-to-follow Worksheet (.pdf)
- Home Stager Orientation and Training Schedule Template (.xls)
- Employee Issue Documentation Form Template (.doc)
Shauna Lynn Simon, CEO of Shauna Lynn Coaching and founder of SLS Academy, is a renowned business strategist, influencer, and author.
She empowers high-performing entrepreneurs, CEOs, and business owners to scale their businesses, foster autonomy in their teams, and reclaim their time. With a background in business analysis, she brings a data-driven approach to her innovative thinking.
Shauna Lynn is an expert in motivation, systems, hiring, empowerment, and branding. Her authenticity and honesty shine through as she delivers actionable solutions.
As a featured speaker at conferences and media personality on TV, podcasts, and magazines, she shares her wisdom, challenging conventional norms. Shauna Lynn Simon is dedicated to helping aspiring entrepreneurs realize their dreams of business success.