We cover from what to have in place before you hire, to how to determine what type of help you need, whether to hire or outsource your staffing, and finding the right candidates to build a successful and thriving home staging business.
From hiring to firing and everything in between, we cover it all! Plus, we provide you with an easy-to-use worksheet to guide you.
Purchase this valuable eBook now to discover...
- What you need to do prior to hiring
- Policies and procedures to have in place as you grow, and what to do when they are not working for you
- How the hiring process works
- How to determine the type of position to hire
- How to find, hire, and retain the right person for your company
- Common hiring mistakes to avoid
- How to structure your training
- How to let go of team members that are not the right fit for your team
- Plus so much more!
- eBook (pdf version)
- eBook (ePub version - compatible with most eReaders)
- Inventory Tracking template, with instructions for use
- Easy-to-follow Worksheet (.pdf)
- Home Stager Orientation and Training Schedule Template (.xls)
- Employee Issue Documentation Form Template (.doc)
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.