**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
In this book, we cover the ins and outs of growing a home staging team, from what to have in place before you hire, to how to determine what type of help you need, whether to hire or outsource your staffing, and finding the right candidates to build a successful and thriving home staging business.
From hiring to firing and everything in between, we cover it all! Plus, we provide you with an easy-to-use worksheet to guide you.
Purchase this valuable eBook now to discover...
- What you need to do prior to hiring
- Policies and procedures to have in place as you grow, and what to do when they are not working for you
- How the hiring process works
- How to determine the type of position to hire
- How to find, hire, and retain the right person for your company
- Common hiring mistakes to avoid
- How to structure your training
- How to let go of team members that are not the right fit for your team
- Plus so much more!
What You Get:
- Downloadable PDF eBook version
- Downloadable ePub eBook version (compatible with most eReaders and eReading apps)
- Easy-to-follow Worksheet (.pdf)
- Home Stager Orientation and Training Schedule Template (.xls)
- Employee Issue Documentation Form Template (.doc)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.