**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
Get the confidence that you need to get your clients on-board with your ideas!
We'll take you step-by-step through the consultation, and show you the best practice methods for completing a comprehensive home staging consultation effectively and efficiently, to help you to provide the maximum value to your clients.
Don't know how to approach sensitive issues?
When is it appropriate to mention a strong odour in the home?
How do you avoid offending your client's personal style?
One of the greatest challenges of a home stager is not just knowing what to recommend, but convincing your home sellers of the importance of implementing your ideas, and getting them to do it! Learn the words and phrases to use, and how to build the instant relationship to get them on board!
In this course, you will learn:
- Resonating words and phrases, to help you to speak in a way that your sellers can understand, and get them onboard with your recommendations
- How to convince the nay-sayers to utilize your expert home staging services
- Maintain control of the consult from "hello"
- How to manage various types of clients and their objections
- Step-by-step guide to the consultation, from initial inquiry to post-consult follow-ups
- Upsells - how to sell your clients on your additional services
This course focuses on the written report consultation model for home staging consultations, and provides easy and efficient ways to track your recommendations, and complete the consultation in 2 hours or less, complete with your report!
- 7 training modules complete with videos, training notes, worksheets and cheat sheets
- Numerous templates, including our Consultation Evaluation Notes - Owner-Occupied AND Vacant
- Lifetime access to all training materials, including any future updates
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS:
- Home stagers that want to provide a better and more efficient written consultation report, without spending more time!
- Home stagers that struggle to upsell their additional services
- Home stagers that wish to perfect their client management skills
- Home stagers that have received their certification training through another provider (all information provided in this course is covered in the Real Estate Staging Professional (RESP) Certification Training)
NOTE: This course is designed for home stagers that have taken a home staging certification training course, and have been properly trained on the techniques of home staging.
Not yet certified as a home stager? Get the complete training with our
Everything covered in the Conquering the Consultation with Confidence Course is covered is our RESP program, and so much more!
For more information about our complete training program, visit us at www.StyledListedSold.com.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.