Broken down into bite-sized videos for those new to running a business, but comprehensive enough to support you as you grow.
RESPs are eligible for an exclusive members discount for the Business of Staging course - contact us for details!
Are you struggling to get your home staging business off the ground?
Are you looking to grow your home staging business, but feel like you have plateaued?
Do you need a boost to move your company in the right direction?
Our Business of Staging course provides you with the business strategies that you need to operate a successful and thriving home staging business. From setting your pricing and policies, to sales techniques, understanding today's buyers, and what motivates them. We will walk you through the steps that you need to take to create your business plan, plus we will help you to identify your mission statement, understand your value proposition, and run the day-to-day business.
PLUS, you will get the tools and templates that you need to make running your business easier, allowing you to spend your days assisting your clients. We will even teach you proven sales techniques and strategies to help you to close more deals, and keep your cash flow...well...flowing.
- Business structures and creating your business plan
- How to define your target market, and create your value proposition and mission statement
- Setting your pricing
- Clearly identifying and outlining your standard business policies
- Sales and Marketing techniques
- Educating and converting the non-believers
- Building profitable relationships
- Up-selling your additional revenue streams
- Working with Real Estate Agents
- Building your portfolio
- Creating your systems
- Branding your business
- Initial start-up business expenses and recurring expenses to expect
- Creating your sales forecast for your first years in business
- How to plan for growth while maintaining a steady cash flow
Video training with detailed notes
- Templates, checklists, cheat sheets, and guides for getting started
- In-course discussion
- On-going support
- Lifetime access to all training materials, including any future updates
- 1-year access to the Home Staging Business Builders Training Centre, for on-going support and training
- Any home stagers in business for 3 years or less
- New home stagers ready to launch their business
- Any home stager that needs help with creating systems in their business, regardless of how long they have been in business
- Any home stager that is overwhelmed with the idea of marketing, and wants a guideline for getting started, and where to focus time, energy, and funds
- Any home stager that has already received their home staging certification, either through SLS Academy's RESP training program, or any other training provider
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.