**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
So much of our business today is online – are you reaching and connecting with your target audience?
Visitors to your website need to CONNECT with your message, and more importantly, with YOU!
Don’t lose out on clients!
Engage them from the second they land on your site!
Common Website Mistakes include:
- Slow loading websites
- Illogical navigation
- Lack of required information regarding services
- Poor mobile navigation
In this webinar, we will address these issues, PLUS we’ll provide you with some easy-to-implement tips to improve both the look and functionality of your website for an engaging website that will keep your visitors on your page, and provide them with the information that they are seeking in order to drive more sales to your home staging business.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- Top navigation mistakes that frustrate visitors
- Key website layout strategies to engaging your visitors and selling your services
- KYHSS – Keep Your Homepage Simple Silly – tips for achieving homepage success
- Website elements and features to avoid
- Maximize the pages that are not currently driving your business
- And much, much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on October 26, 2016
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.