**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
From consultation to full staging and everything in between, ensure that you are getting paid for your valuable time and expertise.
On this webinar, you will learn how to set your standard rates, how to price yourself appropriately for YOUR market, and how to outline your services.
A common mistake that home stagers make, especially when first starting out, is undervaluing their services and expertise. We will explore how to avoid making this mistake in your business!
One of the hardest things to do, in any business, is raise prices, so you want to ensure that you are priced appropriately from the start. If you are underpriced, we will review how to raise your prices and sell this to your clients!
On this webinar, you will learn:
- How to choose which services you will offer
- How to define what each service will include, and price accordingly
- Setting your standard fees
- When to charge for your time
- The critical step you need to take before defining your pricing
- Forecasting your sales and planning for your operating expenses
- Plus, so much more!
Who this webinar is for:
- Certified home stagers at any stage in their business that would like to gain clarity about their services and pricing
Note: If you are not already a certified home stager, we highly recommend investing in this training first as this webinar is based on pricing yourself as an expert, which requires proper education
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on May 24, 2017
- Services Worksheet (pdf)
- Pricing Worksheet (pdf)
- Competitor Analysis Worksheets (pdf & .xls)
- Estimate Cheat Sheet (pdf & .xls)
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.