Branding extends to every aspect of your business, from how you answer your phones, to what you and your team wear, your e-mail signature – everything.
Shauna Lynn will show you how she maximized branding into the most cost-effective marketing tool to build her home staging business!
On this webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between marketing and branding
- How to create your brand to stand out from your competition
- What top businesses are doing that you can do with a limited budget
- Where to reach the 97% of your clients that you have been missing
- Plus, so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on Jun 14, 2017
- Worksheet - Defining Your Ideal Client (pdf)
- Worksheet - Creating Your Value Proposition (pdf)
- Worksheet - Creating Your Mission Statement (pdf)
- Worksheet - Creating Your Elevator Pitch (pdf)
- Lifetime access
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.
$269.00Download Product - Home Staging Client Care Package (US Version)
$269.00Download Product - Home Staging Client Care Package (Cdn Version)
$14.99eBook - Home Staging Inventory - To Own or Not To Own
$29.99Defining Your Home Staging Services & Setting Your Pricing
$29.99Marketing Home Staging to Homeowners
$699.00Business of Staging
$199.00Webinar Replay All-Access