Do you already have a team, but want to ensure that each member has received a consistent level of training?
With SLS Academy's RESP Team Packages, you can ensure that your Home Staging Team receives consistent certification training, and all of the tools and resources that they need to be successful, and to help you and your company grow!
Canadian Version - click here for US version
- Business of Staging Course ($699 value)
- Client Care Package ($229 value)
- Webinar Replay All-Access Pass ($199 value)
- Employer Bonuses, including employee assessment program information, sample job descriptions, Employee Handbook Template, and Training/Orientation Schedule Template
- RESP Members-Only Discounts
- RESP Members-Only Extras
- 3 x RESP Certification Course License ($4,485 value)
- 3 x Webinar Replay Employee Pass (includes limited webinar replays that relate to employee experiences or continuing education)
Includes lifetime access to all courses, including all future updates
Need more than 3 licenses? See our 5 license offer.
- All online training modules, including training videos, training notes, worksheets, cheat sheets, numerous customizable templates, and audio lectures.
- FREE Staging Checklists, customizable with your own logo
- All course materials (mailed to you and your employees immediately upon registration) – includes training material binder, quick reference guide binder for use in everyday practice, colour wheel, architects ruler, and more
- RESP Toolbelt and Consult Toolkit
- Sherwin-Williams Fan Deck
- Access to SLS Academy's private RESP Mastermind group - share ideas and information with other RESP students and graduates, plus have your questions answered by Shauna Lynn during regularly scheduled group planning sessions
- Special rates and offers from SLS Academy's Accredited Vendors, including discounts on website design tools, paint, furniture, accessories, and more!
- Upon successful completion, each certification licensee will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- RESP Badge to be used on your website and promotional material (lifetime access)
- Module 1: Ins and outs of the Real Estate Market, the key players and how home staging fits in, plus an outline of various business structures, creating your business plan, and registering your new home staging business
- Module 2: Creating your staging plan by addressing buyer perceptions, decluttering, and eliminating distractions
- Module 3: Furniture selection and placement for optimal flow and buyer appeal
- Module 4: Step by step to the home staging evaluation
- Module 5: Accessorizing techniques for selling
- Module 6: What role textures and fabrics play in home staging and design
- Module 7: Organizing spaces for selling and living
- Module 8: Repairs and updates - what to address and how to understand the value and impact of each recommendation
- Module 9: Creating curb appeal and lasting first impressions
- Module 10: Identifying design styles and working within them
- Module 11: Creating and preparing accurate floor plans
- Module 12: Colour theory - using the colour wheel as a tool in colour palette selection; understanding the components and significance of colours
- Module 13: Preparing your home sellers for the process of selling their home, including managing seller expectations and resistance
- Module 14: The home staging consultation, from start to finish
- Module 15: The people factor
- Module 16: Managing your owner-occupied and vacant home staging projects, start to finish, and building your portfolio
- Module 17: Behind-the-scenes: set up your office to run efficiently and effectively to keep you out meeting with clients and building the business; Creating contracts (including sample contract templates)
- Module 18: Subcontractors, Health & Safety, insurance, and setting your policies and procedures for smooth operating practices
- Module 19: Inventory management and best practices
- Module 20: Costs to expect both in launching and operating your home staging business, and how to outline your services and set your pricing
- Module 21: Redesign and other complimentary services to add to your portfolio
- Module 22: Managing relationships, plus tricks of the trade, including the most common rookie mistakes
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, fiercely committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in all facets of their business.
Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships among like-minded business professionals, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, one-to-one, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for building the business of their dreams. A veteran of educating and inspiring entrepreneurs from all industries, she has built a thriving home staging and design business, voted number one in her local region, and oversees a remarkable team of home staging and design professionals.
With a former career as an analyst, Shauna Lynn designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world, and offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy.