**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
The ultimate in home stager training!
All the benefits of in-class training from the comfort of your home, on your schedule!
Finally, a home stager training program designed with you in mind, to give you the answers to the questions that you will have when you start your business.
Everything that you need to get started in your home staging business, in one comprehensive course!
Learn how to identify and address the critical factors to properly prepare a home for sale, and to provide your clients with a great experience and a successful outcome - every time.
What you get with registration:
- Lifetime access to all online training modules, including training videos, training notes, worksheets, cheat sheets, numerous customizable templates, and audio lectures.
- FREE Staging Checklists, customizable with your own logo
- All course materials (mailed to you immediately upon registration) – includes your training material binder, plus a quick reference guide binder to use in your everyday practice, colour wheel, architects ruler, and more
- RESP Toolbelt and Consult Toolkit
- Sherwin-Williams Fan Deck
- Access to SLS Academy's private RESP Mastermind group - share ideas and information with other RESP students and graduates, plus have your questions answered by Shauna Lynn during regular scheduled group planning sessions
- Special rates and offers from SLS Academy's Accredited Vendors, including discounts on website design tools, paint, furniture, accessories, and more!
- Our fully customizable Client Care Package ($229 value) to maximize your consultation packages - includes numerous educational and informative inserts to provide to your clients with your consultations. Includes both Occupied and Vacant packages.
- Access to all On-Demand Webinar Replays from past webinars (over $300 value)
- FREE access to live webinars.
- RESP Members Only Area - includes special offers and discounts from RESP Accredited Vendors (includes wholesale suppliers, website design, paint supplies, and more), SLS Academy continuing education course discounts, and special 1-on-1 mentoring offers.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- RESP Badge to be used on your website and promotional material
Your RESP™ Certification Training Includes 22 Complete Training Modules:
- Module 1: Ins and outs of the Real Estate Market, the key players and how home staging fits in, plus an outline of various business structures, creating your business plan, and registering your new home staging business
- Module 2: Creating your staging plan by addressing buyer perceptions, decluttering, and eliminating distractions
- Module 3: Furniture selection and placement for optimal flow and buyer appeal
- Module 4: Step by step to the home staging evaluation
- Module 5: Accessorizing techniques for selling
- Module 6: What role textures and fabrics play in home staging and design
- Module 7: Organizing spaces for selling and living
- Module 8: Repairs and updates - what to address and how to understand the value and impact of each recommendation
- Module 9: Creating curb appeal and lasting first impressions
- Module 10: Identifying design styles and working within them
- Module 11: Creating and preparing accurate floor plans
- Module 12: Colour theory - using the colour wheel as a tool in colour palette selection; understanding the components and significance of colours
- Module 13: Preparing your home sellers for the process of selling their home, including managing seller expectations and resistance
- Module 14: The home staging consultation, from start to finish
- Module 15: The people factor
- Module 16: Managing your owner-occupied and vacant home staging projects, start to finish, and building your portfolio
- Module 17: Behind-the-scenes: set up your office to run efficiently and effectively to keep you out meeting with clients and building the business; Creating contracts (including sample contract templates)
- Module 18: Subcontractors, Health & Safety, insurance, and setting your policies and procedures for smooth operating practices
- Module 19: Inventory management and best practices
- Module 20: Costs to expect both in launching and operating your home staging business, and how to outline your services and set your pricing
- Module 21: Redesign and other complimentary services to add to your portfolio
- Module 22: Managing relationships, plus tricks of the trade, including the most common rookie mistakes
A portion of all proceeds of the RESP Certification Training course are donated to the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies
Still have questions?
The decision to become a home stager is a life-changing one! We want you to make an informed decision - simply click on any of the buttons below to get the answers that you seek about home staging, and what a career in it means, including how to get started, what it takes to be successful, or any other questions that you might have.
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.