Whether you've already launched your home staging business, or you're trying to decide if home staging is the right career choice for you, this is your backstage pass to getting an inside look at the industry.
- Are you interested in home staging, but unsure of what skills you'll need?
- Want to know how much it will cost you to get started in a home staging business?
- Are you working a full-time job and not sure how to transition, while still paying the bills?
During this webinar, you will discover:
- Exactly how to get started in home staging, including what to do and what to avoid at all costs.
- What costs you can expect when starting your staging business
- How to run the numbers and calculate your sales and costs, letting you forecast well in advance.
- Choosing your business model, namely to own or to rent your inventory right off the bat!
- Plus, so much more!
- Worksheet (pdf)
- Webinar video (mp4 format)
- Limited time offer provided to all who complete this webinar
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS:
- Anyone considering a career in home staging
- New home stagers that registered their business but are just starting out
Are you ready to become a Real Estate Staging Professional?
Check out everything that you'll get when you sign up today!
Still Have questions?
Book a FREE one-on-one Strategy Session with Shauna Lynn, and get answers to your questions about the home staging industry, how to get started, what it takes to be successful, or any other question that you might have - we want you to be 100% confident in your choice - not just in choosing SLS Academy, but in choosing home staging as a career. Click below to book your Strategy Session today!
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.