**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
Discover how to create your policies, procedures, and contracts in NO TIME FLAT!
Are you tired of wrestling with your computer software?
Are you frustrated because you know there’s an easier way?
You are not alone!
Each year, $1.3 trillion dollars is wasted because people aren’t using their software efficiently. Jackie Kiadii can teach you how to take control of your workday by learning how to use your software the right way. Her training focuses on shortcuts, tips and tricks to help her students get maximum benefit from their software — so they can get their work done more quickly and efficiently.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- Why it pays to learn shortcuts
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts that work throughout Microsoft Office. These are shortcuts you can use in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more (plus program specific shortcuts that will save you time and efforts)
- How to add photos easily to dress up your documents
- How to easily create a photo album to showcase your portfolio
- Plus, so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on February 23, 2017
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.