**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
In order to be profitable as a home stager, you need to be efficient. Your business is built on experiences, so ensuring that your entire home staging process, start to finish, is smooth and executed with precision will help to ensure not only a favorable experience by your clients, but a profitable return. We all know that in the world of home staging if something can go wrong, it probably will. Having the right systems in place will help to ensure a seamless process and a positive outcome, every time, regardless of the hiccups that you face along the way.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- How to navigate the various steps of a home staging project
- How to ensure that critical details are not missed or overlooked
- How to set the expectations for all parties involved in the project
- How to create a system to ensure that every project is executed smoothly
- Plus, so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on Feb 7, 2018
- Occupied Home Staging Project Steps of Service Flowchart Guideline (.pdf)
- Occupied Home Staging Project Steps of Service Details Outline (.pdf)
- Vacant Home Staging Project Steps of Service Flowchart Guideline (.pdf)
- Vacant Home Staging Project Steps of Service Details Outline (.pdf)
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.