**Price are in USD and include applicable taxes**
You've ROCKED the home staging world, now are you ready to rock the Business of Staging?
NOTE: This course is designed for those that have already received their home staging certification through an alternate home stager training provider.
Are you struggling to get your home staging business off the ground?
Are you looking to grow your home staging business, but feel like you have plateaued?
Do you need a boost to move your company in the right direction?
Our Business of Staging course provides you with the business strategies that you need to operate a successful and thriving home staging business. From setting your pricing and policies, to sales techniques, understanding today's buyers, and what motivates them. We will walk you through the steps that you need to take to create your business plan, plus we will help you to identify your mission statement, understand your value proposition, and run the day-to-day business.
PLUS, you will get the tools and templates that you need to make running your business easier, allowing you to spend your days assisting your clients. We will even teach you proven sales techniques and strategies to help you to close more deals, and keep your cash flow...well...flowing.
- Video Tutorials with detailed training notes
- Templates, checklists, cheat sheets, and guides for getting started
- In-course discussion
- On-going support
- Lifetime access to all training materials, including any future updates
A properly structured business model, pricing strategies and the ability to sell YOU are the key to success. There has never been a better time to build your home staging business. Let us help you on your journey!
Invest in your success today! In addition to our business training program, we also offer job shadowing opportunities and 1-on-1 coaching services to help you to implement all that you will learn in the course.
What you will learn:
- Business structures and creating your business plan
- How to define your target market, and create your value proposition and mission statement
- Setting your pricing
- Clearly identifying and outlining your standard business policies
- Sales and Marketing techniques
- Educating and converting the non-believers
- Building profitable relationships
- Up-selling your additional revenue streams
- Working with Real Estate Agents
- Building your portfolio
- Creating your systems
- Branding your business
- Initial start-up business expenses and recurring expenses to expect
- Creating your sales forecast for your first years in business
- How to plan for growth while maintaining a steady cash flow
Not yet certified as a home stager? For more information about our complete Real Estate Staging Professional Certification Training program, check out the course here or visit us at www.StyledListedSold.com.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS:
- Any home stagers in business for 3 years or less
- New home stagers ready to launch their business
- Any home stager that needs help with creating systems in their business, regardless of how long they have been in business
- Any home stager that is overwhelmed with the idea of marketing, and wants a guideline for getting started, and where to focus time, energy, and funds
- Any home stager that has already received their home staging certification, either through SLS Academy's RESP training program, or any other training provider.
**We highly recommend completing your certification training BEFORE investing in this course - register for our Real Estate Staging Professional Certification Training, and receive a significant discount on this course!
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.