**Prices are in USD and include applicable taxes**
On this webinar, Shauna Lynn shares advice that she wishes that she had when she started out as a home stager!
"When I started my home staging business back in 2008, I felt very much alone. I didn’t know any other home stagers, I didn’t know how to connect with them, and I was absolutely terrified. Worst of all, I didn’t know what I didn’t know. Even with access to great resources, I doubt that I would have asked the right questions to learn the things that I needed to really launch my business. If only I had someone to tell me that I was on the right track (or the wrong one) and tell me that it was all going to be ok!"
~ Shauna Lynn
On this webinar, you will learn:
- The top 6 pieces of advice that Shauna Lynn would have given herself starting out (if only she had known)
- A home stager’s secret weapon to being profitable
- How Shauna Lynn's own home staging business almost failed in the first 2 years, and what she did to turn it around
- Plus, so much more!
This Product Includes:
- On-demand Webinar Video (mp4 format) - this webinar was recorded live on Aug 16, 2017
- Lifetime access
Interested in attending one of our LIVE webinars? Check out what we have coming up next here.
SLS Academy is a proud sponsor of Imagine1Day - a portion of all proceeds from all sales is donated to support this great cause.
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Vacant Home Stagers (Canada)
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Home Staging Teams
- Real Estate Staging Association, Top 10 Redesigners of the Year
- Stevie Awards, Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada (Bronze)
- KW Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year, Entrepreneur Award
- The Record Reader Awards, Favourite Interior Decorator
Shauna Lynn for years has been delighting audiences of every size with her unique home staging industry insights and inspiration. Her perspectives have been featured locally in newspapers, home décor and business magazines, live events and even a regular segment on a daytime talk show. Now she’s here to share her love of home staging and design with you.